Wednesday, June 4, 2008

New Hair Style




I have been getting very tired of wearing just a braid out. Since I still have some permed hair on my ends I do not like the way may hair looks when it's not crinkled. I was debating cutting my ends a few months back but I decided to wait it out. So I was on you tube and looking at various locked blogs and I decided to do this hair style.
I like it. For some reason I have always been afraid to wear my hair in an up-do. Mainly because the back of my hair was damaged but also because I didn't think my locks were long enough. Now I'm just like I need to experiment as much as possible because my hair is changing so quickly and I need to appreciate each stage.

4 comments:

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

I love the style it looks great!

Naturally Sophia said...

I like that style too. Very pretty!

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

MsShelle75 said...

Too cute! I love that style but I can't cornrow/french braid to save my life.