Saturday, April 18, 2009
















Here are some new pics. My hair is growing and changing. I'm really loving it! I'm at work in the photo's LOL!! yeah I should be working but I'm taking pics of my hair and getting co-workers in on the job also. My hair is 19 months old now. I look at some of my olds pics and I'm like wow, my hair has really grown. I mean I had practically no hair in the back and the little I did have was so damaged. I'm so grateful to have found Sl's.
People compliment me all the time and I'm just so proud because when I fried, dyed, and weaved my hair I didn't get nearly as many compliments. Back then I hid behind my hair. I felt those styles made me beautiful. Today i know that this is all me and I'm loving it.




6 comments:

Penny said...

Your hair is very pretty! I remember the posts when it was breaking in the back but look how great it looks. No one would have ever known....

Unknown said...

Hi! Your hair is gorgeous. I'm also from BPT. I went natural back in August and have been thinking about sisterlocks. Did you go to someone local for your SL installation? Thanks.

Titus 2 Thandi said...

Wow.Your hair is beautiful! Your blog is one of the first I found when I was researching going natural.Thank you for inspiring me.I saved your blog in my folder but hadn't looked at it since that time!

Allecia said...

Your hair looks great! You're making me regret that I ever dyed mine. Yours looks so healthy. I'm jealous.

Spiral-Loc said...

Nice, Very Nice~ Love the first two pics. :)

Take Care~

Lock University said...

We found you! We just added you as an ALUMNI at www.LockUniversity.com! You are now part of a learning network of blogs. Each time you blog you move to the head of the class so keep blogging.