Friday, October 5, 2007

Sisterlock's 1 Month

YESSSS!!! I've been sisterlock'd for a month now ;)) I am seriously in love with my hair. My hands are constantly in my hair feeling around just loving the tight curls. I've had my first retightening and I lov'd the results. I knew after that I could never go back to perms and weaves. I HAVE BEEN LIBERATED!!! I love looking at myself all natural. I feel beautiful just looking at me. Nothing added.

I was walking around the hair products aisle the other day (out of habit) all of a sudden I thought I don't need any of this stuff anymore and I instantly became so happy. I used to be that person who would walk out a store with like $50 worth of products. I just smiled and walked away ;)

I'll update with the pics shortly I let one of my friends borrow my cam.
Stay Nappy & Happy

1 comment:

Maryee said...

You go girl!! Congrats and welcome to the family!!!!