Thursday, January 17, 2008

ENDS

Hey everyone,
As I have mentioned before I have some perm on the ends of my locks. When I installed them I cut some length off because I really wanted to start with all natural hair. In the end my consultant said its probably best to leave some perm on the ends.
Here's the thing I love the way ends look when they are thick and rounded. I'm worried that when I cut my permed ends off the balls that are suppossed to form won't. I have some locks in the back that's already forming with the balls however, my hair was so short in the back it was mostly natural. The middle of my hair with the most perm is not really doing anything. So I'm worried my locks won't turn out the way that I want them 2!!!! To get a mental picture Kalia-Dewdrop and cheleski68 -Lockin and Poppin (hope you guys don't mind me using your names)have the thick ends that I would like.

2 comments:

Naturally Sophia said...

Hey Dear,

I feel you should trust your instinct and cut off all your perm. My ends will never have balls because my hair texture just won' do it. Locs require a lack of manipulation sometimes. Go for what feels right! Your completion is bee-yoo-ti-ful and what a nice smile. Keep us posted on your decision.

Allecia said...

Dewdrop's hair is beautiful. I think we all hope our hair ends up looking like hers! I'm also from CT (Southington) and did my bachelors in psychology, minor in sociology. We have a lot in common it seems. I also went through the what on earth am I going to do when I finish school. I ended up in grad school pursuing a doctorate in psychology (social) so I guess I am a professional student for now. We should have a CT sisterlocks gathering sometime, maybe in the summer.