Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Retightened AT LAST!!





As you can see from my last pics I was in desperate need for a retightening. Due to finances and the holiday season I went 2 months without a retightening. The pics show the side, back , and front of my hair. They're always so stiff for the first few days so I try not to style them or I'll end up with a headache for the entire day.
I have been braiding my hair to get the crinkly look because I don't like the way my hair looks when it's straight. Mainly because I still have some perm on my ends. I have read some other blogs and a lot of people curl their hair with rollers. I would love to do it but I think my hair is too short to pull the look off. What do you guys think? Should I try it at least?

2 comments:

Quietspirit said...

Your hair looks long enough to try some curls. You will need small perm rods and you will only have to set them once after washing. I wore curls a lot when I first had my locks put in. Try not to stretch the hair when rolling or braiding. I liked the curls but tastes do vary.

Dr. Nichols said...

I agree. Your hair looks a little longer than mine and I use small perm rods (the gray color) to curl mine. I love it! I've only been locked for about six months.